On Site & Off Site Records Management
Records Management is not only about storing records in an office or an offsite warehouse. It is more about organising your records in such a manner that you can retrieve your data easily without wasting time and effort or incurring more cost.
We recommend off-site storage as the storage environment is more safe and secure and also helps save on saving time in searching and cost of real estate and labour.
For On-site storage, we undertake turnkey projects if you have the space and want to keep records in your office. We setup a Records Center at your premises where all your records will be organised and arranged in a systematic manner. Our person will manage your records center and process all the records request. This will help us keep a full record activity and audit trail of each records request through use of barcode labels, barcode scanners and signed receipts.
We also train your staff to organise, manage and store the records to streamline the records system in your organisation.
Our Work Process
We sort, index, barcode your documents and files and store them in special cartons with a lid. The size of each carton will be 17”(L) x 14”(W) x 12” (H). Our boxes do not have pins which increases its life span as there would be no rusting of pins. Our person will prepare the inventory for each box & pack the records in the boxes. Each carton has a unique number with an inventory sheet inside showing the contents of the carton, after which they will be sealed.
Each box inventory is indexed in our custom records and inventory management system and a softcopy is provided to the client. You also have access to your record details online via using the unique User ID and password provided at the time of signing of the contract.
Cost effective records management
- Free up valuable real estate, man hours and financial resources.
- Re-allocation of office space to core business functions, allowing revenue generating activity
- Fast and efficient access to your records
- Compliance with the statutory retention requirements
- Better security and storage conditions
- Reports generated to check on record request
Records Retention Policy:
If you are storing records on-site and are falling short of space, then you know there is one thing you are missing a “records retention policy”. Our trained staff helps you prepare a retention schedule for each record to ensure you receive destruction alerts when any record completes its retention period. This helps sort and manage your records and save that extra space and money by destroying the old non-essential records.
Manual keying services is typically required for the capture of metadata from unstructured and semi-structured forms. Packways Logistics intensive Quality Assurance program for data capture/data entry/indexing projects guarantees high accuracy for single entry work.
In many cases, Packways Logistics can improve data capture speed while lowering labor costs by implementing automated data entry solutions.
The need to process hundreds or thousands of forms daily can quickly become an expensive headache and a distraction from core business.
Packways Logistics offers Manual Data Entry services provided by experienced data entry experts specifically trained to meet your business requirements
- Structures form processing – Commonly insurance forms, tax returns, voting ballots and standardized tests have a consistent structure, with every data field located in the same place. Consequently, structured forms are the easiest to process with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engines, and generate excellent accuracy rates for data capture.
- Unstructured form processing – Information found in semi-structured documents is consistent. For example, invoices will normally have a vendor name and address, a tax I.D. number, a total amount due, and an invoice number and date. However, this information can be placed anywhere on a wide variety of forms from different vendors.
- Invoice document processing – Loads of invoices are received daily from vendors. Invoices vary in design, in format and in the location of critical business information, such as vendor name and address, tax I.D. numbers, amounts due, and invoice numbers and dates. Our processing services for invoices helps eliminate late fees and captures early payment discounts.
Large amounts of physical documents are difficult to manage and time consuming to look for. Transforming them to digital formats is helpful; however Scanning 100% of your documents is rarely a practical or cost-effective strategy. This is where Packways Logistics comes in. We offer data imaging and scanning solutions keeping in mind the client needs in the most cost effective manner. We use the latest technology, to scan images of documents to multiple formats such as TIFF, GIFF, PDF and JPEG with different Optical and Output resolutions. Scanned documents can also be indexed by sophisticated Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software which eases searching scanned document indices quick and easy and with specific keyword searches.
On Demand Document Imaging: Most of your records will be stored with at our records facility. If you want to only refer to a single invoice or a receipt, you can send us authorization and we have the record scanned and e-mailed to you.
Backlog & Ongoing, Complete Document Imaging: Some organizations choose to convert all or part of their records into the digital format for back up or reference purpose. We provide cost effective packages for bulk digitization projects.
- Faster processing
- Greater control on records access – can be limited to authorized employees only.
- Less time is wasted searching for information thereby streamlining time and labour costs
- Business contingency planning
- Convenient for referral purpose